Devs on a Boat LLC
Based in Seatle, WA, USA
May 25, 2018
Press / Business contact:
We're Devs on a Boat, a small indie games company based in sunny Seattle, WA.
The six founding members met each other at the Academy of Interactive Entertainment in Seattle, WA. Finals for the school are based on a 5-month long video game production; this led to the creation of Buoyancy. The team worked hard those 5 months and the game was well received throughout its production. After showcasing it at the Indie Games Festival 2018 and garnering positive feedback, the team decided to form a company to make Buoyancy a commercial release.Buoyancy and beyond!
Our current focus is to have Buoyancy released on Steam Early Access in 2019. Before the tentative release date we are focused on having a polished Alpha ready. In addition we are heavily self-marketing Buoyancy to stay indie as fuck.
Buoyancy - Gameplay trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Devs on a Boat LLC, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Dreamhack Atlanta - Best Early Access" - Atlanta, GA, 16-18 November, 2018
- "Seattle Indies Expo - Official Selection." - Seattle, WA, 2 September, 2018
- "It’s so clever, and the feel of an actually engaging Water-world style video game is great."
- SIX Juror G, Seattle Indies Expo 2018
- "Planting buildings feels good and I really like that they don't forcibly snap to grids. It gives the feeling of building your city more of a personal touch."
- SIX Juror C, Seattle Indies Expo 2018
- "This looks fucking sick"
- JigglySpecials, reddit
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Programmer, Game Designer
Textures, 3D Artist
3D Artist, 2D Artist